The instructions below provide guidance on how to set up your Homesnap Pro account.
- Via iPhone/iPad: Install Homesnap from the App Store
- Via Android: Install Homesnap from Google Play
- Via Blackberry: Visit homesnap.com
- Via Computer: Visit homesnap.com
When you download Homesnap from the App Store or Google Play, you may be prompted for a password. Be sure to enter your iTunes or Google password.
For Existing Homesnap Users:
Step 1: Delete and reinstall Homesnap to ensure that you are running the latest version
Step 2: Sign in to Homesnap (app or website) using your existing account credentials.
Step 3: All done! You’ve successfully created your Homesnap Pro account.
Be sure to tap “Edit Profile” on the Me Tab to Review your information and make updates, if appropriate. Be sure to use your primary email and phone number as buyer inquiries will be sent directly to the contact info provided.
For New Homesnap Users:
Step 1: Identify yourself as a real estate agent
- Tap the “I’m a Real Estate Agent” link
Step 2: Pick your MLS
- For iPhone/iPad/Android users: Tap “Yes I’m an active agent”
- For Blackberry/Windows/Web users: Pick your MLS where you are a member and tap “Next”
Step 3: Search for your MLS account
- Enter your name, email address, or MLS # and tap “Search” to find your MLS account
- Tap on your MLS account to begin the verification process
Step 4: Verify your MLS account
- Pick a method (phone or email) to verify your MLS account
- When challenged, enter the complete phone number OR email address that you’ve chosen to verify your MLS Identity
Step 5: Tap the verification link
- If you’ve chosen to verify using an email address, check your email and tap on the link.
- If you’ve chosen to verify using a phone number, check your SMS and tap on the link.
Step 6: Update your info and upload a profile photo
- Review your information and make updates, if appropriate. Be sure to use your primary email and phone number as buyer inquiries and tour requests will be sent directly to the contact info provided.
- Upload a profile photo that demonstrates your trustworthiness, professionalism and likeability.
Step 7: Save your info
- All done! You’ve successfully created your Homesnap Pro account.