1. Go to Homesnap.com (ensure you are logged in)
2. In the Homesnap Search Bar enter an area you would like to search (in my example I am searching Bethesda, MD). It can't be an individual listing
3. Next, click "All Homes" to view the filterable heatmaps
4. To utilize the list of separate hatmaps, you will need to zoom in on the map leveraging the "+" sign
5. As you can see in the screenshot above, you now have access to see "Likelihood to List" and you can toggle between the variety of heatmaps that will help you render the results you are looking for. See heatmap options below:
As you may have noticed, certain Heatmaps have a beside them. These are features of Homesnap's premium Pro+ subscription that has a slew of valuable benefits that will help you continue to grow your business!
Find more on Homesnap Pro+ here: https://blog.homesnap.com/getting-started-homesnap-pro-plus/
Find more about All-New Homesnap here: https://www.homesnap.com/university