The instructions below provide guidance on how to set up your Homesnap Pro account.
- Via iPhone/iPad: Install Homesnap from the App Store
- Via Android: Install Homesnap from Google Play
- Via Blackberry: Visit homesnap.com
- Via Computer: Visit homesnap.com
When you download Homesnap from the App Store or Google Play, you may be prompted for a password. Be sure to enter your iTunes or Google password.
For Existing Homesnap Users:
Step 1: Make sure that you are running the latest version.
Step 2: Sign in to Homesnap (app or website) using your existing account credentials.
Step 3: All done! You’ve successfully upgraded your Homesnap Pro account.
Be sure to tap “Edit Profile” on the Me Tab to Review your information and make updates, if appropriate. Be sure to use your primary email and phone number as buyer inquiries will be sent directly to the contact info provided.
For New Homesnap Users:
Step 1: Identify yourself as a real estate agent
- Tap the “I’m a Real Estate Agent” link
Step 2: Pick your MLS
- Allow Homesnap to access your location. Then, tap your MLS
Step 3: Search for your MLS account
- Enter your name, email address, or MLS # and tap “Search” to find your MLS account
- Tap on your MLS account to begin the verification process
Step 4: Verify your MLS account
- Pick a method (phone or email) to verify your MLS account
- When challenged, enter the complete phone number OR email address that you’ve chosen to verify your MLS Identity
Step 5: Insert Verification Code
- Once you've received the verification code via text or email, select Confirm My Code and enter in the code.
Step 6: Update your info and upload a profile photo
- Review your information and make updates, if appropriate. Be sure to use your primary email and phone number.
- Upload a profile photo that demonstrates your trustworthiness, professionalism and likeability.
Step 7: Save your info
- Accept the Term of Service and press Complete Profile
- All done! You’ve successfully created your Homesnap Pro account.