How do I invite clients?
Homesnap gives you 3 options for inviting clients:
- You can enter their email address or phone number to send them an email or SMS with your invite link.
- You can share your link on Facebook and Twitter directly from within the app.
- You can select contacts from your phone’s address book - individually or using the “Invite All” option
Inviting Clients from the App:
- Go to your profile
- Click blue tab "Invite Clients"
- You have the option to invite clients by their email address, phone # or clicking circle to the right of their name.
On the Homesnap Website (Web):
- Go to your profile by clicking on the "me" tab in the upper right hand corner
- Click the "my homesnap" link, and scroll to view the yellow "invite clients" button
- Invite your clients by typing in their email addresses
Once your client has been invited they will immediately receive an email from us inviting them to connect with you on Homesnap. NOTE: Often client invites will land in the contact's spam account.
Please note: If you invite a client via phone number, they will NOT show up in your invited list. Once they accept the invite and create an account they will then show in your active clients list.
Additionally, Homesnap will bypass any existing Homesnap agent users that might be in your contact list. All contacts will receive notification of the invite. Once these contacts are connected to you within Homesnap, you can instantly track their snaps and favorites, share snaps together, forward listings of interest to them, and comment on their activity.
The best way to truly get a grasp on how client invites work is by inviting yourself as a client. However, you must invite yourself using an email address not affiliated with your PRO Agent profile.
Check out Clients 101 for more information on connecting with clients.
Article is closed for comments.