How to Update Your GoDaddy Account to Map Your Domain
- Click this link: Domain Control Center.
- Select your domain to access the Domain Settings page.
- Under Additional Settings, select Manage DNS.
4. Select the pencil icon for the first A Record
5. Update the IP Address in the “Points to” box to 220.127.116.11
- Update your current records to match the following
- Please allow up to 48 hours for your DNS changes to take full effect globally.
If you do NOT have the Edit(pencil) button for A-Records please follow the steps below to disable domain forwarding in order to add our IP Address, 18.104.22.168 so your website can go live.
- Log in to your GoDaddy Domain Control Center.
- Select your domain name from the list to access the Domain Settings page.
- On the Domain Settings page, scroll down to Additional Settings and select Manage DNS.
Watch this video for the next steps
If you need any additional help, contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 800.431.5509