How to Update Your GoDaddy Account to Map Your Domain
- Click this link: Domain Control Center.
- Select your domain to access the Domain Settings page.
- Under Additional Settings, select Manage DNS.
4. Select the pencil icon for the first A Record
5. Update the IP Address in the “Points to” box to 220.127.116.11
- Update your current records to match the following
- Please allow up to 48 hours for your DNS changes to take full effect globally.
If you do NOT have the Edit(pencil) button for A-Records please do the following and then come back to Step 3.
1 - Log into GoDaddy.com > Click on the ellipsis tool under “Domains” > Select “Manage DNS”
2 - Scroll down to the bottom. Under the Forwarding section, select the pencil icon next to your forwarded domain
3 - Select the trash can icon to delete forwarding.
4 - Confirm you want to remove the forwarding by selecting Delete.
5 - Refresh your tab > Click the pencil button in the first row to edit the A Record
Once you’ve finished updating these settings, give it 24 hours for your website to be live.
Then you can go back in and edit your A-Name record as directed in step 3.
If you need any additional help, contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 800.431.5509