Agent Websites - How to Update Your Bluehost Account to Map Your Domain
- Log in to your Bluehost control panel.
- Click the Domains tab from the side navigation menu to the left.
- Next to the domain name you wish to update, click the ▼ icon next to Manage, then choose DNS from the drop-down menu that appears.
- Under DNS Manager, scroll down and find the record you wish to modify.
- From the right side of the record, click the ⋮ (ellipses) icon, then click Edit from the menu that pops up.
Update your current records to match the following:
Article is closed for comments.