How to Update Your Netfirms Account to Map Your Domain
1. Log in to your Domains Dashboard.
2. The Domains Dashboard has two views, the Card and List view. You can switch between the two by clicking on the view icons at the top right corner.
3. In Card View, click Manage on the domain you wish to update the DNS records.
4. In List View, click on the cog icon.
5. On the left sidebar, click on DNS & Nameservers.
6. On the DNS & Nameservers page, select the DNS Records tab.
7. Update your current records to match the following:
Please sign in to leave a comment.